[Pibe-division] Braille instruction

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Apr 3 21:56:05 UTC 2017

Thanks Eric. I have been doing research and have found a program that was
developed at Blind INC called Code Master. Has this Braille learning
product ever been published for purchase? I have contacted Blind INC. by
phone and e-mail and have not had any response. I think it definitely has
some potential for what we are trying to do.