[Pibe-division] FW: VI Teacher Openings

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Thu Jun 8 19:31:10 UTC 2017

*** Passing on information ***

Subject: VI Teacher Openings

Good Afternoon!

I am the lead teacher for sensory support in Pitt County Schools in Greenville, NC. We are seeking 2 TVIs to support our program in the 2017-2018 school year. I am copying the link to the job posting. If there's anyway you can share this with your recent graduates I would be very grateful!

https://phlaptweb8.applitrack.com/pitt/onlineapp/default.aspx?all=1 <https://phlaptweb8.applitrack.com/pitt/onlineapp/default.aspx?all=1&AppliTrackJobId=1428&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1> &AppliTrackJobId=1428&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1

Thank you!

Robin Bliven

Lead Teacher for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing and Visually Impaired

Pitt County Schools
(252)258-0813

Message Sent from PCS GMail