[Pibe-division] Research and Academic Professionals Meeting in Orlando

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Mon Jun 12 16:20:46 UTC 2017

Research and Academic Professionals Meeting

The National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute's Research Advisory
Council invites interested individuals to discuss topics for research,
publication in the Journal of Blindness Innovation and Research (JBIR), and
to share ideas for increasing the research and academic presence of the NFB.
Learn about the efforts of the Jernigan Institute to help guide and shape
research that impacts blind persons, and find ways you can participate.
Edward Bell, Arielle Silverman, and Lou Ann Blake, coordinators.

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.

Deputy Executive Director, Jernigan Institute

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2221| lblake at nfb.org <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>

 <https://nfb.org/>

<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>      <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

Director, Professional Development and Research

Institute on Blindness

Louisiana Tech University

210 Woodard Hall

PO Box 3158

Ruston LA 71272

Office: 318.257.4554                      Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax)
Skype: edwardbell2010

 <mailto:ebell at latech.edu> ebell at latech.edu
<http://www.pdrib.com> www.pdrib.com

"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops."

-- Stephen Jay Gould