[Pibe-division] FW: Teacher of the Visually Impaired on Maui

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Tue Mar 7 00:01:32 UTC 2017

Subject: Teacher of the Visually Impaired on Maui

(See attached file: VI Teacher Position Description Posting.docx)

Hello Edward,
Thank you for speaking with me a couple weeks ago about the position opening
that will be open on Maui for next school year.

Attached is a job announcement for this opening.    I am asking your
assistance to spread the word to your students and to your other contacts.
We hope to find an exceptional teacher to support our students on or before
August, 2017.

If you, or any of your contacts would like more information, please contact
me through email or Tracey Sentinella (the contact listed on the position
posting).

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide to share this news
with potential applicants!