[Pibe-division] FW: TVI needed

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Wed Mar 8 17:24:40 UTC 2017

*** Looking for TVI full time ***

Floyd County is located in Rome, Georgia and borders Cherokee County,
Alabama.  As I mentioned in our conversation, I am looking for one possibly
two TVI teachers who are interested in full time employment with our school
system.  We are willing to contract, but would love to find someone who
would like to begin a second career and retirement or a new career in
Georgia.  I am hopeful someone might also be interested in an extended month
contract, as we have VI students who are in need of a robust ESY program.  I
look forward to hearing from any and all potential candidates.  I have
included my contact information below, but also want to provide my personal
cell number 256-706-9800.  Thank you again for your assistance.  Trina Wood.

--

Trina Wood, Ed.D.

Director of Special Education

Floyd County Schools