[Pibe-division] T V I s

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 21:26:26 UTC 2017

Sharing this info.

Any parents of blind children who live in Illinois and are seeking a
TVI for your school district, here is some info that may be helpful --
 Email from Professor Landa-Vialard:    "All of my graduates will be
in May of 2018. I have 5 graduating. They all will have bachelor’s
degrees and certification as a TVI. I’m not sure if any of them will
be willing to re-locate to other states.   If you send me a list of
areas I can send that to them and see if they are interested."
Olaya Landa-Vialard, Ph.D.,
 Assistant Professor and Coordinator
 Low Vision Blindness Program
 Department of Special Education | Illinois State University
 330 DeGarmo Hall | Campus Box 5910
 Normal, IL 61790-5910
 Email: oalanda at ilstu.edu