[Pibe-division] Seeking Recommendations of, or Actual Physical Copies of Old School Spelling Books

PJ persianpj at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 00:03:07 UTC 2018

Since spelling isn't taught this way anymore, I would suggest: make your own after a goggle search for spelling word lists by grade. I just found some. You can have your child make up sentences with the words and even paragraphs and short stories as well as you making fill in the blanks for words and sentences. Also, check with The Florida Instructional Materials Center 813 837 7826 (or, your state materials center) and see if they would let you borrow old spelling books (if they have any).

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail