[PIBE-Division] FW: Survey on living situations in adjustment to blindness training centers

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Mon Sep 9 20:12:44 UTC 2019

Hello, the Orientation Center at the Iowa Department for the Blind is exploring the possibility of acquiring apartments for our adult adjustment to blindness training students. Our students currently reside in dorms. We have created the below survey to gather data  regarding the benefits and drawbacks of different living arrangements during training.  It would be extremely   helpful if you could share this survey with  anyone in your networks who have attended an adult residential adjustment to blindness training center. Please feel free to post to list servs or social media as we are trying to cast  the widest possible net. Thanks so much for your assistance and have a great week!

https://iowadeptblind.wufoo.com/forms/zawbr6i0oxpar3/

Sincerely,

Emily Wharton, MFA CPM
Director, Iowa Department for the Blind
515.802.7313
https://blind.iowa.gov
http://www.atiowa.net
"A proud partner in the America’s Job Center Network"