[PIBE-Division] PIBE Division Meeting Announcement

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Tue Jul 14 20:31:54 UTC 2020

Hi everyone! The National Organization of Professionals In Blindness Education (PIBE), a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, invites you to join us for our yearly convention business meeting, which will take place this coming Thursday, July 16, from 3PM-5PM Eastern-noon-2PM Pacific.

Discussion topics and Zoom information will be posted at the end of this message. Everyone is welcome to participate, but in order to become an official PIBE member, dues are $6. These monies allow us to advance the Federation's life-changing educational programs. We are @NOPIBE on PayPal. Please visit the following link to pay our $6 dues and join with us in funding critical resources!

https://www.paypal.me/NOPIBE

Please also send your name, preferred contact number, and email address to eguillory at louisianacenter.org<mailto:eguillory at louisianacenter.org> so we can verify payment and loop you in on future announcements.

Participants will learn about the Federation's robust and ongoing distance education and other initiatives serving students and families. We will hear from representatives of the American Foundation for the Blind, the American Printing House for the Blind, and Bookshare. Finally, strategies for providing timely and meaningful instructional materials will be discussed along with other essential information as we look to what promises to be a challenging school year in which our advocacy efforts and expertise will be crucial.

So remember:

  *   Register as a member<https://www.paypal.me/NOPIBE>
  *   Join our business meeting<https://zoom.us/j/99361196030.>
  *   Like our Facebook Page<facebook.com/NPIBE/>

PIBE Annual Division/Business Meeting
National Federation of the Blind
Thursday, July 16, 2020
3PM-5PM EST