[PIBE-Division] NFB BELL Academy In-Home Addition

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Tue May 26 21:37:31 UTC 2020

In the National Federation of the Blind, we know and firmly attest that Braille Rocks! We also know that a child's parents/guardians are their first teachers. Finally, we understand the critical role of blind mentors and role models to a student's success and to the cultivation of high expectations.

The National Federation of the Blind's Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning (BELL) Academy In-Home Addition mobilizes students, parents, and mentors to provide meaningful and enjoyable learning opportunities surrounding Braille literacy-an indispensable skill for success and independence.

While the first session of this innovative initiative is at capacity, there is still room in the other two sessions. Please see the attached flyer for additional information about how your student may register to participate.

Wishing each of you a great summer!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind