[PIBE-Division] Recordings of Zoom Meeting

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Wed May 27 13:19:49 UTC 2020

Recently Dr.  Edward Bell helped to set up meetings among blindness professionals working remote in most adult program subject areas. I am administering a remote adult program for the first time this year, and would welcome any recordings that may exist of these sessions, and would like to talk with those who have taught daily living, braille, travel, and technology remotely.
Since I don't want to clutter up the list, please reply to me directly at the email below. Thanks.

*** Click the link below to receive weekly emails from WCBVI Outreach regarding upcoming events, programs, and other important information for Wisconsin Stakeholders.
Link to WCBVI Outreach Email List<https://k12.us19.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=611a98117a17a5361d0132972&id=7bf2995327>

Dave Hyde, Professional Development Coordinator and
Parent Liaison
Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1700 W. State Street
Janesville, WI  53546
608-758-6152
David.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us<mailto:David.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us>