[PIBE-Division] FREE! Attend from Anywhere--Louisiana Teacher Training Conference

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Fri Sep 11 19:08:37 UTC 2020

Please see below for the Zoom link (embedded in the title) and conference agenda for the afternoon of Friday, September 18. We hope to see you there!

2020 Louisiana Teacher Training Conference<https://zoom.us/j/98912967946?pwd=U0RZWTM2QWxlTFU4SmNuN2NtaVA2UT09>

The Village Approach: Building a Community of Learning through Collaboration
Friday, September 18

  *   1:00-1:15 Opening Remarks and Welcome
     *   Dr. Edward Bell, Louisiana Tech University; Pam Allen, Director, Louisiana Center for the Blind; Eric Guillory, Louisiana Center for the Blind
  *   1:15-1:45 The State of our Village: Notes from the Field
     *   Robin King, Director, LA-AEM
  *   1:45-2:30 Expanded Core Curriculum: Involving Your Village
     *   Panel Moderator: Casey Robertson, Louisiana Tech University
  *   Break (20 minutes)
  *   2:50-3:35 Ringing the BELL for Literacy
     *   Krystal Guillory, Coordinator Louisiana NFB BELL Academy
  *   3:35-4:35 Virtual Teaching and Google Accessibility
     *   Treva Olivero, Lincoln Parish School Board; Chancey Fleet, New York Public Library
  *   4:35-5:00 Helping Students Succeed in Science
     *   Ashley Neybert, Lead Curriculum Developer Independence Science
Meeting ID: 989 1296 7946
Passcode: 045892
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,98912967946#,,,,,,0#,,045892# US (Houston)
+12532158782,,98912967946#,,,,,,0#,,045892# US (Tacoma)

Sponsored by

Louisiana Center for the Blind
Ruston, Louisiana
318-251-2891   www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org>
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
318-257-4554   www.pdrib.com<http://www.pdrib.com>

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind