[PIBE-Division] FW: Second Posting/UNL TVI National Survey

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Tue Apr 20 12:21:14 UTC 2021

**** Forwarded request for participants ***

We are writing to ask for your help in conducting a research project at the University of Nebraska—Lincoln. The project is about how writing is used and taught to students with visual impairments. We have put together a survey that should take 15-20 minutes to complete. The survey asks questions about the kinds of writing activities you use with your students generally. We know that many of you have large caseloads that include students with a wide span of developmental levels and our questions try to be sensitive to that. Everyone completing the survey will receive a $5 Amazon e-gift card for their time.

 If you agree to help, click on the following link to participate in our survey:

 <https://unlcba.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9nIzu82gT1zjKsZ> https://unlcba.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9nIzu82gT1zjKsZ

If you have any questions, you can contact Mackenzie Savaiano at msavaiano2 at unl.edu <mailto:msavaiano2 at unl.edu>  or Michael Hebert at michael.hebert at unl.edu <mailto:michael.hebert at unl.edu> .

Pamela Shanahan Bazis, Ph.D.

Department of Special Education and Communication Disorders

318P Barkley Memorial Center

University of Nebraska—Lincoln

Lincoln, NE 68583-0738

972-814-7987