[Promotion-technology] Looking for Blind Person in Broadcasting

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 01:15:22 UTC 2008

In response to your enquiry regarding a keyboard to be used to navigate a touch screen, this could only be manipulated on an older analog system.  On newer digital computerized systems, this is something that is not as easily done since the meters for the audio quality and other output devices are shown on digital read-outs and not with analog amnimeeters.  Hope this helps, if you need any other additional information, do not hesitate to email me at the following.
William.odonnell1 at yahoo.com