[Promotion-technology] the yahoo mail program

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 10:51:32 UTC 2008

Greetings all,
Lately, I have been having problems with yahoo mail.  These problems have been involving a spam prevention image from the captcha program requiring me to enter it before sending mail.  The problem is that when clicking the “I can not see the image link”; you are directed to verify your yahoo ID and enter in a telephone number.  No one calls you to give you a code.  I had to wait over 24 hours for sighted assistance to fill-in the code.  The real problem is that I have a lot of mail saved; so I, I would not be able to manually forward it all to another email account as a result of this problem since after sending five or more emails, I am stopped by this inaccessible barrior.