[Promotion-technology] Seeking Information

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Dec 22 18:38:03 UTC 2008

(1) FS never claimed to suport the latest version of RP with JAWS.

(2) Aren't the controls Control+Shift+Left-arrow and
Control+Shift+Right-arrow? Those are the "Fast Rewind" and "Fast
Forward" controls as I recall.

(3) Those controls don't always work on Internet streams. The controls I
outlined above work for audio files on the PC,however ... at least they
did last I used them.

Often, those controls don't work with WMP either; I think it's a matter
ofwhether the files allow or disallow them.

Mike Freeman