[Promotion-technology] Fw: A Different Pedestrian Safety Solutionfrom Across the Pond

Zuhair Mahmoud zuhairmahd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 04:39:20 UTC 2009

I saw this in Glasgow a few years ago.  It's pretty cool, but if you don't
know it's there, you won't know it's there (if you know what I mean).  The
rotating bit is at the base of the button, caved in underneath.  Unless you
know what you're looking for (or someone tells you ahead of time), you won't
notice it.  Still pretty interesting!