[Promotion-technology] A Problem with Attachments

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 2 02:37:19 UTC 2009

Hi, listers:

I'm having a problem with attachments that is becoming more and more
frequent, and is thus causing me some significant problems in accessing the
material they contain. Instead of the attachments being tabbed to and
opened, the title for the attachment may appear at the bottom of the email,
or I may not find it at all, although the header says there's an attachment.
If the attachment names display, it's usually at the bottom of the email.
When I find the title and press Enter to hopefully open the attachment,
nothing happens. As I mentioned, this is happening more and more frequently,
especially at work. What is happening, and how can I access these Word or
PDF attachments that display so weirdly? FYI, my email program is Outlook
2003. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Susan Tabor