[Promotion-technology] Audio CD Burning With Winamp

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 6 05:59:51 UTC 2009

I am looking for a free or low cost JAWS friendly audio CD burner on behalf of my wife who works for an audio info service and is being directed by management to convert audio files to CD to get away from analog casette tapes. Several folks have said Winamp is very keyboard driven and works generally well with JAWS. However, I would like to know if anyone has had experience using the burn features. I would like to know if either the free or professional version is JAWS accessible and reliable for burning audio CD's.
    Best regards,
    Rob Tabor