[Promotion-technology] Audio CD Burning With Winamp

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 10 04:57:01 UTC 2009

Having recently downloaded ExpressBurn I don't know whether it supports OGG
files. As a Goldwave user I would probably just use Goldwave to convert an
OGG file to one of these two formats. If one does not want to get into full
blown digital sound recording/editing, there is a DIrect MIDI file converter
available on a trial to purchase basis and has several conversion options
including OGG.
HTH
Rob Tabor