[Promotion-technology] in another pickle again

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Dec 18 02:33:28 UTC 2009

gui-talk is a good choice, as it involves using software that runs
under Windows.  For Braille embossers, napub might be another good choice.

In general this list was intended for announcements, etc., not
extended discussion or support.  As are you -- I try to be tolerant,
but for extended support or questions -- this probably isn't the best choice.

Dave