[Promotion-technology] Code Factory celebrates its 10-year anniversary

Code Factory_eNews enews at codefactory.info
Fri Feb 6 03:00:29 UTC 2009

Logo Code Factory

Caroline Ragot - Marketing Director
<mailto:marketing at codefactory.es>marketing at codefactory.es

Code Factory is 10 years

Code Factory, the developer of Mobile Speak, celebrates its 10-year anniversary

A decade serving the blind and visually impaired community.

Terrassa (Barcelona), Spain, February 5, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
. 10! Code Factory, the
developer of Mobile Speak, is 10 years old. 10
years breaking down barriers to the accessibility
of technology for the blind and visually
impaired. 10 years listening and learning from
our users to bring them the high quality adaptive
software applications they deserve. 10 years
working consistently to stay innovative and
competitive. 10 years showing our users than they
always can do more with their mobile technology.
10 years demonstrating that an accessible mobile
phone can and does give people more independence
in their everyday lives. 10 years partnering not
only with associations for the blind and
assistive technology companies but also
mainstream mobile manufacturers and operators to
bring the latest technologies with the best
product offering to our customers. 10 years
enjoying making mobile phones and PDAs accessible
to the blind and visually impaired.

“I was 20 years old when I founded Code Factory,
I grew up together with this company", explained
Eduard Sánchez, Code Factory’s CEO. "We both were
kids, Code Factory and I, willing to show the
world that we could make a difference. Today we
are 10 years older, we still have many many
things to learn and give, but today is different
because we believe that our products have changed
people’s lives. That is what has made these last
10 years so amazing and valuable. I would like to
thank everyone, our customers, partners and
dealers for their continuous support and trust in
us. I would especially like to thank CIDAT, the
Centre for Research and Development of ONCE, the
Spanish National Association for the Blind
without whom, none of this would have been
possible. Code Factory has been a wonderful
adventure for ten years, and we are all looking
forward to enjoying the next 10 years moving accessibility forward”.

In order to celebrate this anniversary in a more
personal way than just a written announcement, we
have just published a short video, which you can
find at youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZ-uhnGPoo&feature=channel_page>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZ-uhnGPoo.
All Code Factory’s employees working from our
Spanish headquarters have participated in this video, and we hope you like it!

Code Factory has gained its popularity and world
recognition thanks to
<http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=16>Mobile
Speak, its award-winning screen readers which use
synthesized speech output to render all the
information displayed on the screen of your
mobile phone. If you want to learn more about
Code Factory's products such as
<http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=16>Mobile
Speak,
<http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=250>Mobile
Geo,
<http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=240>Mobile
DAISY Player,
<http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=47>Mobile
Magnifier and
<http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=235>Mobile
Color Recognizer, visit <http://www.codefactory.es>http://www.codefactory.es.

Let’s see where we are in 2019!

Kind regards,

Code Factory Team

For more information, feel free to contact Code Factory S.L.:

Code Factory, S.L., Rambla d'Egara 148 2-2, 08221 Terrassa (Barcelona)
<mailto:info at codefactory.es>info at codefactory.es, www.codefactory.es
Code Factory, S.L. - 2009