[Promotion-technology] Fwd: First-ever real-time, online Book Sense Presentation

David B Andrews David.B.Andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Jun 5 17:40:08 UTC 2009

David Andrews
Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave. W., #240
St. Paul, MN  55114-1840
(651) 642-0513  Office
(612) 730-7931  Cell
(651) 649-5927  Fax

>>> <gw-news at gwmicro.com> 6/5/2009 7:33 AM >>>

Greetings,
The following event has been posted to the GW Micro Upcoming Events (
http://www.gwmicro.com/events ) page:Name: First-ever real-time,
online Book Sense Presentation
When: Tuesday, June 30, 2009
What: New Product Presentation
Who: GW Micro
Comments: Greetings Everyone!

Over the past several months, the Book Sense has quickly gained
international fame. We have received many questions regarding it, and we
posted a recorded demonstration as well as frequently asked questions at
www.gwmicro.com/kb1101. Out of all of the questions we have received,
one of the biggest questions we have received is “What will the Book
Sense cost?” The time is quickly approaching when the answer to this and
many other of your questions will be revealed about this revolutionary
product.

On Tuesday, June 30, 2009, GW Micro will be publicly presenting the
Book Sense in all of its glory, and we want you, our customers, to join
us. At 11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), we will be presenting the
Book Sense in a free, online format. We will demonstrate the Book Sense,
tell you about its features, provide answers to some of the most
commonly asked questions, and finally release pricing information. We
want this to be a session that will help you get started when you buy
your Book Sense at the ACB and NFB national conventions in July. Come
with your questions in hand, and be ready to place orders because the
Book Sense will ship on a first-come, first-served basis. Note that we
will not be taking any orders until after the meeting on June 30.

The excitement is building, and we know many of you can hardly wait.
Just a short period of time, and everything will be revealed.

While this training is open to the general public, we need to have an
idea of how many people will be attending because we anticipate a very
large number of attendees. Although registration is not required, if you
are planning to attend this session, please send an email to
jame at gwmicro.com with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone Number
Email Address

Space is limited, and registration does not guarantee you a spot. Be p
repared to come early on June 30 to make sure you get a spot. This is
such a momentous occasion that we are going to hold this session twice.
The first one will be at 11 A.M. and the second one will be at 2:30 P.M.
EDT. At least one of the sessions will be recorded to allow you to
download or stream the audio from the session in case you cannot
attend.

More details will be sent soon in regards to how to access the
presentation.

Remember, do not reply to this message to register. Instead, send your
registration information to jame at gwmicro.com. If you have specific
questions regarding the presentation, please contact Jeremy Curry at
jeremy at gwmicro.com.

See you there!

Jeremy Curry
Training Division Manager