[Promotion-technology] Fwd: VERSA and VERSA+ are Ready to Ship

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Wed May 27 20:17:54 UTC 2009

Pam,

If you believe it would add an appropriate touch to the occasion to have a
printed agenda at each place, it's fine with me.  If we do so, it might be
good to wait for confirmation on who will handle a couple of items.  For
example, in order to recognize the History Hero, we probably need to get
from Frank the statement that was presented on History Day, and perhaps you
or Nancy could present it.

Also, we have always followed the memorial ceremony with a
prayer/invocation.  I am open to suggestions for anyone we might ask in
advance to do that.

In the interest of saving paper, it might also be good to wait for an
approximate count of reservations in order to know how many copies we will
need.

I suppose I can't hand off the "State of the Society" report to someone
else, but I am real glad you're handling the Order of Crozet!

I am really not too worried about putting the program together.  While I
certainly do not intend to let it drag, the fact that we do not have a
featured speaker seems to allow for a little more informality.  Of course,
at the rate things are going, we might not have more than a dozen people
present.

Speaking of which . . . I'd better dash off the meeting reminder to the
membership.

Still no word from Rob Woy, but I'll work on that this evening.

Thanks for all of the help.

Ed