[Promotion-technology] Fwd: The Bookshare Bulletin

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 09:58:58 UTC 2009

Hi There Susan!
There are two programs that I use for burning cds. Both have the option of
either a free or paid version, so you can pick if you'd rather have a basic
program or pay to get some added features, and both programs are reasonably
priced too.
The first is a program that doesn't seem to be getting developed too much
these days, but it works pretty well. It's called DeepBurner. More info can
be found about it at
http://www.deepburner.com
There's a free version, a pro version, and a portable version that's free
that you can stick on a thumb drive. If you get the pro, registering the
program is a tad tricky, since the graphic button that you need to click
with the jaws cursor can be a little hard to find.
The other program is called NCH ExpressBurn from NCH Software. That program
is extremely accessible, and registering it is a snap without too many
problems. The web site where you can find out more about NCH Expressburn and
what features it has is
http://www.nch.com.au/burn/index.html
Unlike DeepBurner, this program is being developed more actively, and does
have support for the up coming Windows 7.
If you'd like more help Susan, feel free to email me at
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Good luck.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4475 (20091002) __________

http://www.eset.com