[Promotion-technology] Google Android

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 18:56:15 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I went to a MeetUp for Google Users at Motorola here in Chicago yesterday.  One of the developers from Motorola had an Android phone, which they will sell through Verizon, with him.  Among other things, he had installed a screen reader app that worked pretty well.

I have the developers email along with his boss's at Motorola, if anyone has specific questions.  Otherwise, the phone seems quite useful and seems to provide functionality for the blind that the iPhone lacks.

I will follow with some links for specs, but something just came up that requires my attention.

Thanks,
bcp