[Promotion-technology] CSUN Hackfest and Exhibition: Call forParticipation

Linda Linda777 at insightbb.com
Thu Oct 29 19:51:55 UTC 2009

Eitan,

I am wondering if you could contact some of the larger companies that make
GPS systems to see if they can make them much more affordable to the blind.
However, I know that Humanware has added some features that most GPS systems
don't have, like telling what kind of intersection you are approaching, and
allowing you to create landmarks.

I had a really bad fall on September 28th, and I have thought that if I had
a GPS that would allow me to create landmarks I could landmark dangerous
areas like that one.
Linda