[Promotion-technology] The Best Color Identifiers

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Jul 22 04:49:38 UTC 2010

Actually, no color identifier is anywhere near foolproof, at least insofar
as dovetailing with human judgment of colors is concerned. They're such a
subjective thing. But the one by the American Printing House for the Blind
isn't bad although it's expensive.

The only device that recognizes currency as well as colors of which I know
is the KNFB Reader Mobile and its color identification capability is
definitely secondary to its function of reading print and identifying
currency.

Mike Freeman