[Promotion-technology] The celebration continues: Retweet from GW Micro and win!

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Mar 9 09:08:06 UTC 2010

Thanks to all of you who sent testimonials about Window-Eyes last month.
To continue our 20-year anniversary celebration, GW Micro is pleased to
announce our next promotion. To participate, you will need to have a
Twitter account, and you will need to be a Follower of GW Micro on
Twitter. Here's how it works.

Login to your Twitter account, become a follower of GW Micro (if you
aren't already), and then retweet (RT) the following message from GW Micro:

"GW Micro is celebrating 20 years of excellence! Check us out at
www.gwmicro.com. Become a follower, retweet this message and win $50!"

Starting today, and on each Monday remaining in March, we'll have a new
message for you to retweet. At the end of each week, we'll draw a random
name from the list of everyone who has retweeted the message. That
person will win a $50 gift card. So, hurry and go start tweeting!

Jeremy Curry
Director of Training
GW Micro, Inc.
Phone: (260) 489-3671
Fax: (260) 489-2608
Email: jeremy at gwmicro.com
Web: www.gwmicro.com

The gw-news list is an announce only list used for GW Micro news and
product information.