[Promotion-technology] Requesting Names of Typing Programs

Linda Linda777 at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 22 19:50:20 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Quite a while ago I read about a wonderful program that teaches people who
know nothing about typing to learn.  It had a way to enter the person's name
in it too, so the talking coach in the program could address the person by
name.  It also had a setting for children and one for adults.  I think from
time to time it told a joke.

Would really appreciate suggestions of programs like this and the web sites
where one can learn more about them and their prices.

Thanks to anyone who can help with this request.
Sincerely,
Linda