[Promotion-technology] $100 Computers

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Nov 1 15:31:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've had customers who have gotten these computers. Apparently, they're donated as corporate castoffs. No idea about the specs of these things, but they're real and come with a screen reader demo installed. (Perhaps they should put NVDA on?)
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY