[Promotion-technology] Request for Help with Outlook Lockup with .MSG Attachments

Silberman, Kenneth A. (GSFC-1600) kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov
Mon Nov 8 19:02:13 UTC 2010

All,

When I click on a .msg attachment in the list digest, Outlook 2007 locks up, generates an error message, and exits. Sometimes I get a checkbox, asking me if I want to restart Outlook 2007. I often lose JAWS when this happens. Has anyone experienced this? If so, does anyone have a solution? This only happens with .msg attachments. All other attachments work fine. Thanks.

Ken