[Promotion-technology] Notetaker That Will Reproduce Exact File

Linda Linda777 at insightbb.com
Sun Jul 3 04:18:21 UTC 2011

I have a Braille Note and am doing some proofreading.  However, my Braille
Note does not reproduce things exactly as they appear in the file I am
proofreading.  It may make contraction changes, or use hyphens instead of
dashes.  I am on the Braille Note list and on there was told that even the
Apex will not reproduce files exactly as they are mailed.

I could really use some suggestions as to what _will_ reproduce files
exactly, as it would be so wonderful to be able to receive my work digitally
instead of having to have it reproduced on paper.

Please come to my rescue with some good suggestions.

Thank you.

Linda
www.SafeCandlesKy.com