[Promotion-technology] Our July meeting at the convention

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Tue May 17 22:25:50 UTC 2011

Greetings to members of the Committee for the Promotion, Evaluation and
Advancement of Technology.  Last year you asked that I get you involved in
helping to promote the showcase.  It will be Monday, July 4, at 7:30 PM.  We
will have to wait for the agenda to determine the room.  I am now going to
contact the head of the exhibit hall to ask that they provide me a list of
all technology related booths that have been requested.  No doubt some
requests will be received after the list, but I will ask that they update me
periodically as new exhibitors apply.

You also asked that I work  on separating the showcase from the meeting, and
I have not been successful at that.  I think we're going to reevaluate many
Federation committees and ours will be one.  The difficulty is finding a
suitable time and space for a second meeting.

Warmest regards to all,

Gary