[Promotion-technology] About synthetic-speech audio books

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:16:27 UTC 2011

Hi. As far as I know you cannot purchase books read by synthetic speech. You
can buy books that can be read by your own computer device ither pc or
portable player. You can buy audio books from commercial companies read by
humans. But I don't think people would pay money to hear books read by
robotic speech.
hth
bb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over
http://brettboyer.voices.com
Brett Boyer's Big Bag of Goodies!
Check out my radio show at my new home:
http://www.mushroomfm.com/brettboyer
every Monday 5 o'clock eastern 2 o'clock pacific
Listen to the Shroom live!
http://listen.mushroomfm.com:8760/listen.pls