[Promotion-technology] A Possibly Great Solution

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Jan 9 00:50:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

This seems to have been just announced. It may well solve a problem for those with hearing problems who both have trouble with hearing an external speaker and also don't want things in their ears and potentially blocking ambient sound. I'm thinking of talking GPS solutions mainly, although these had the jogger in mind.

These headphones apparently use bone conduction to conduct sound from your cheekbones through to your inner ear. They apparently sit right in front of your ears, thus, nothing is blocking sound. Here's a link. At $69 they might seem a bit expensive. I plan to review them once they come.
http://www.aftershokz.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AS301

Exciting stuff, perhaps.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA