[Promotion-technology] Our meeting at the national convention

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 13 22:25:02 UTC 2012

Okay, I sent the wrong letter. Let me try again, this time wearing my
technology hat and not my editor's hat.

Sorry.

Gary

Greetings to those of you exhibiting at the NFB National Convention in
Dallas. The Committee for the Promotion Evaluation and Advancement of
Technology invites you to join us as we showcase exhibitors on Sunday, July
1, from 7:30 to 10:00 PM in the Rosetta Room, Atrium mezzanine. You are
invited to take up to five minutes to tell our audience what you are
offering at the convention, what you have that is new, where you are in the
exhibit area, and any other contact information you would like to provide.
Sponsors of the convention will be placed first; other presenters will be
taken in order of responses affirming interest in a time slot.

Please respond to me at this e-mail address. In giving me the information I
need, please delete everything except your response.

Name of Company:

Items you wish to discuss:

Name of presenter:

Cell phone number we may use to contact you at the convention:

We are a convention sponsor: (yes or no)

We appreciate your participation as an exhibitor, your contribution to the
products that strengthen our independence, and your willingness to be a part
of our showcase. If you need to speak with me, I can be reached at (573)
268-4245. Feel free to send your questions using e-mail as well. I prefer
it, but some things are easier to deal with in a brief chat. Please
understand that, like you, I will be quite busy and sometimes unavailable at
the convention, so issues we can work out before the convention will be
helpful.

Warmly,

Gary Wunder, Chairman

Committee for the Promotion, Evaluation, and Advancement of Technology