[Promotion-technology] Notice: Announcement List about NASA internships for persons with disabilities

Charles E. Black charleseblack at att.net
Mon Dec 28 19:53:02 UTC 2015

Sir/Ma'am:

I was looking to get on with the
Intern program where as I am currently a Master's student at Bellevue NE. I
repeat my request below and look forward to your response.

HR:

I am interested in becoming part of the most interesting team I am aware of
in the world. Your team examines many different areas including atmospheric,
spatial, oceanic and other pursuits just to name a few. I have watched you
on TV, read about you in the papers and heard about you through word of
mouth. I am not a scientist. But, I do have a skill that can benefit you.

I am a security guard. I am not just your standard Barney Fifth guard; I am
a studying Cybersecurity Master's student with a current GPA of 3.9, just
under perfect. Through the gathering of information about these different
areas of study, you must need someone to protect your data. I am sure you
have technologies which would amaze me and I have skills which would impress
you. We need to get together.

I am not only a Security Practitioner, I am a blinded American with a need
to perform the job I have been trained to do. While I cannot shoot a gun,
secure a beachhead or other such tasks, I can protect your ones and zeroes
against outside agents who wish to reverse their polarity. I have the will,
all I need is the opportunity to put it to work. Give me a call at (803)
463-0040 when you are ready to talk things over. Once contact has been
established, more documentation will be provided as to my qualifications. I
look forward to hearing from you.

Charles E. Black
charleseblack at att.net