[Promotion-technology] Please Distribute Far and Wide: NASA Summer 2016 Internship Online Recruiting Fair Feb. 17

Kenneth Silberman kenneth.silberman at verizon.net
Thu Jan 28 11:33:56 UTC 2016

There will be  a Summer 2016 internship online recruiting fair on Wednesday,
February 17, 2016.  All NASA facilities will be participating.  Don't have
any details at this time.  Will post them to the NASA listserv for students
with disabilities as soon as I have them.  I do know that it will be a text
chat environment, with each NASA center having a virtual booth.  For more
information, please subscribe.

If you would like to subscribe to an announcement-only list about NASA
internships for persons with disabilities, please send an E-mail to
nasainterns-request at freelists.org <mailto:nasainterns-request at freelists.org>
with 'subscribe' in the Subject field, OR by visiting the list page at
http://www.freelists.org/list/nasainterns.  Enter your E-mail address in the
edit field, select 'subscribe' from the combo box, and press the 'go'
button.  If you would like to unsubscribe from the announcement-only list
about NASA internships for persons with disabilities, please send an E-mail
to nasainterns-request at freelists.org