[Promotion-technology] Fwd: Voice Dream Apps On Sale

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 00:55:01 UTC 2017

Hi,

Never heard of it. Is it sort of like an iOS situation that does text. How do you write with it, the right with the keyboard to? If that's the case, it doesn't do me any good. And, do you have the paper book? So, what is the difference between the books for boys dream and the books or barn. Thanks.

Jenny