[Promotion-technology] More Information On Walk Pro Posted

Benjamin Vercellone benvercellone at gmail.com
Fri May 12 13:46:49 UTC 2017

Thank you, Buddy, for this information. This sounds pretty helpful and revolutionary! I always enjoy hearing about and benefitting from technology that gives access to raw data. Too much of the assistive technology consists of linguistic descriptions, in my opinion. I have a problem when linguistic descriptions are relied on too much. This is because the person or the artificial intelligence puts their/its understanding into words. Then I must decode the words, and hope that my understanding matches the original perception. This is really inefficient much of the time! Honestly, a picture is worth a thousand words for me too, and I am totally blind. I don't think I really need to explain this very much to my blind and low vision friends!!! I am also excited about the Graphiti and other tactile graphics projects! But the Walk Pro also sounds amazing!
Sincerely,
Ben