[Promotion-technology] Reliability of Orbit reader

Benjamin Vercellone benvercellone at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:12:12 UTC 2018

Hello Robert,
In my opinion, the Orbit Reader 20 is a good unit regarding reliability. However, I am on my second unit. APH issued me a replacement unit several months ago because one dot was not coming up anymore. To be fare, how many of us have had a truly excellent Braille display regarding long-term hardware reliability. I'll leave it at that for now because I don't want to bring up brand comparison or go down any other rabbit trail. I do enjoy reading on the Orbit Reader 20 quite a bit. I think this unit falls into the very good or excellent category as far as I am concerned. It depends on the task at hand. It is a legitimate note taker, but I believe it is even better as a reader.
Sincerely,
Ben