[Promotion-Technology] Wewalk cane

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Sep 8 21:08:25 UTC 2019

My first reaction to this was…what…another one? Because, really, how many times has the cane been reinvented, reimagined, or updated, with an inflated price tag and little in the way of more tangible benefits beyond those offered by a traditional white cane? This gadget, however, may be a bit more interesting. I’d at least like to see one, especially as it attaches to a cane, so one presumes you could use whatever cane you choose.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962