[Promotion-Technology] Inside One Braille Tablet

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Aug 20 17:56:49 UTC 2021

Howdy,

I’ve been asked to circulate the below. Any questions can be directed to Igor Feinberg directly at Igor.feinberg at insidevision-us.com

Note I am in no way affiliated with Inside Vision.

The insideONE is the first “universal tablet,” which is the tablet that enables blind and sighted people to work together. The mainstream beautifully-made Windows 10 computer has an integrated 32-cell display and braille keyboard embedded into a touchscreen made from strong Gorilla glass. What is Brailled is instantly displayed on the screen for sighted people and vice versa. Whatever is typed on the on-screen or external QWERTY keyboard is displayed in Braille. It is a great communication tool for blind or deaf-blind students and their teachers, instructors, co-workers, and family members.

The sleek tablet looks like two iPADs, one on top of the other. A user operates the insideONE by either hand gestures like those used with a smartphone or keyboard shortcuts which are logical and easy to remember.

NVDA and JAWS are available to choose from, so a user can match a job at hand with the best screen reader to perform it. Internet, email, Zoom, Chrome, and Dropbox are all there on your desktop, along with the trusted EasyReader application from Dolphine Systems Ltd. Link to the Microsoft Office application is installed, so plug your license number, and you are ready to work.

The insideONE comes with a Quick Startup and in-depth audio tutorials created by Mystic Access.  128 GB SD card, external flexible waterproof USB keyboard, and a carrying case are part of the package. Upon request, we can also offer a Windows 10 tutorial made by Mystic Access and one-hour training free of charge.

Finally, after so many years, the insideONE braille computer is what Braille users who want to utilize Windows have waited for. All in a three-pound, easy to carry, and rugged package. No peripherals and no wires to connect.

One professional described the tablet this way:

“The hardware and braille display are pieces of art. The build quality is solid, the aluminum case is a delight to touch and hold, and the Braille is crisp, clear, and a pleasure to read. The movement of the pins is seamless.”

As you know from our conversation, I am expecting a new model with significantly higher hardware specification to come out in 6-7 months. In light of that, I am discounting current model by $500.00, so the retail price is $4999.00. When then new tablets comes out, I will exchange the current purchased model with a new tablet.

You can certainly check out our website www.insidevision-us.com and click on the insideONE tab.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962