[Promotion-Technology] Technology question

Cole Roberts coleredsocks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 02:34:37 UTC 2023

Hi
What video camera or camcorder is the best and the most accessible for YouTubers or vloggers with a visual impairment or totally blind like I am? I have a gopro 8 black, which is accessible but not friendly to operate independently due to the touch screen, which most modern and new cameras have. I have tried to use my I-phone camera, but would rather find and use an accessible video camera; I am just not a fan of the apple camera. My budget is less than $500, so I am looking for a great quality but very basic and simple video camera or camcorder without an operating touch screen. Bestbye and Walmart both do not have cameras at all; for example, Bestbye only had Three cameras total, so they both suggested I look online, where I found a lot of cameras, but I can’t tell if the cameras for sale online have touch screens or not. Any suggestions?
Thank you.
Cole Roberts

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad