[Pvc-nfbco] A Test and A Message

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Tue Aug 20 20:02:51 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,
  This is a test of our new list serve. Pleas Email to
  pvc-nfbco at nfbnet.org and confirm that you have recieved it.
  Also, below is a message from Nick. Please read and reply.
Thanks,
JJ
Hello Everyone!

I hope all is well.  I'm sorry it took me a while, but I would like to
try to set up a meeting this Saturday to go over The Disabillity Pride
Fest, and to go over the tandum bike ride.  I was Thinking 12:30 this
Saturday at Old Chicagos if that works for everyone.  I expect this
meeting to be very short, but please RSVP if you can make it, and let me
know if another time works.

Thank You!

President Nick
...Addicted to the written word...