[Pvc-nfbco] Meeting Postponed

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 23 17:27:33 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,
  The meeting scheduled for Saturday, August 24 at 12:30 PM has been
  postponed to Saturday, August 31 at 12:30 PM. Please Email to confirm
  that you may or may not attend. At the meeting, we will discuss bike
  riding in the Disability Pride Festival on September 7th, T-Shirts,
  State Convention, and our logo. Feel free to provide other topics.
  The minutes from our meeting on August 3rd are attached, as well as an
  updated contact list. Also, for your records, our list serve Email to
  contact everyone is pvc-nfbco at nfbnet.org.
  Hope everyone is having a great month!
Best,
JJ