[Pvc-nfbco] Updates

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 30 22:30:08 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,
  There will be no meeting tomorrow, the 31st.
  Our priority for the moment is activity in the Disability Pride Fest
  on the 7th, next Saturday. Nick is thinking about three to five
  participants would be good, and we need to think of something to do.
  Even just standing and handing out business cards and tickets might
  suffice. We want to at least have a presence in this once-a-year
  event. Please let me or Nick know if you may participate.
  Also, I think we can arrange everything by phone and Email, but just
  in case we need a meeting to regroup, please let me know what times
  and days work for you.
  Our next chapter meeting will be the 14th of September.
Best,
JJ
...Addicted to the written word...

  http://www.fastmail.fm/help/overview_quotes.html