[Pvc-nfbco] Updates

Karen Norton colonorton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 23:05:25 UTC 2013

We have a table at the Pride Fest for our Seniors with Low-Vison/Blindness
Program and would be more than happy to have anyone at our table.  We can
get flyers and cards  asap from Jessica Beecham regarding the Travel
Raffle, etc.

I can, given notice as soon as possible, and given we all have a
disabliity, get everyone a free ticket while our supplies last on that.  I
iwll need to know ASAP for that to be sure I can procure some fron a donor.

We have our table all day, set up at 10:30am.  Just let me know and  I can
forward details as I get them about where we will be, etc.

Karen Norton
"Vision Mattes After 55" Program Coordnator
970 581 5695