[Pvc-nfbco] New member saying hi

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 3 15:54:00 UTC 2014

Hi Adrijana,
  My name is JJ, and I have been a member of the Poudre Valley Chapter
  since June. I am very excited to meet you, because I am studying at
  UNC to teach high school English. I have to admit I really haven't
  thought much about how being visually impaired might impact teaching,
  so if you're willing to, I'd love to talk to you about that.
  Also, I'd like to invite you to our meetings. We meet in Fort Collins,
  at Old Chicago's Pizza (147 S College Avenue,) on the first Saturday
  of each month, from 12:30 to 2:30. This is last minute, but our next
  meeting is this Saturday, April 5. I won't be there, but I should be
  at subsequent meetings. Welcome to the list, and I hope you can make a
  meeting!
Best,
JJ
...Addicted to the written word...

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014, at 09:50 PM, adrijana prokopenko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just joined this list, so thought to write and say hello to the
> group. My name is Adrijana and I am a lady of 35 from Macedonia. I am
> a blind teacher of English working with blind children and really
> enjoy my job. If you would like to make friends with me or know
> someone who does, feel free to share this info with others and email
> me back.
>
> Adrijana

> Pvc-nfbco:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/pvc-nfbco_nfbnet.org/mistyluna%40fastmail.fm